Lisa what shoe size does she wear?
Lisa H.
on 6/7/11 11:15 pm - Whitehall, PA
 She wears 9-9 1/2 wide.. 

My tracker

hers 

(deactivated member)
on 6/7/11 11:20 pm
I have a brand new pair of grey Adidas that are a 9.5 if she wants to try them...
Lisa H.
on 6/8/11 12:27 am - Whitehall, PA
 Ok, my hoarder friend..  I'm sure we'd love to try them.  BUT, I have no plans of being anywhere near the city before she leaves.. 

Thanks, though.

My tracker

hers 

bvohl
on 6/7/11 11:09 pm
Good Morning Trish and PA!

Trish-Good wishes to your son! Hope he has a quick recovery!!

Today and tomorrow we have an early dismissal due to the heat! Although we just found out that the staff has to stay until 2?!? WTF?? If the kids are gone, why can't we just go?? I feel bad for the teachers who are in the old buildings that hold in heat. My building is four years old, we are supposedly air conditioned but my room is not! You would think all the money they put into this building and the air would work throughout the school. I know that I am  not the only one and I am lucky to even have the possibility of air! There were many years that I worked in schools that did not and it was NOT pretty!!

After work, I have to stop off to get gas then go home and deal with the PILE of clean laundry in my bedroom. It is REALLY getting on my nerves!!!! Then I have a chiropractic appointment, picking up the child, then hanging out with some friends this evening!

Have a great day! Stay cool and hydrated!!!

Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

(deactivated member)
on 6/7/11 11:18 pm
Ok no complaining about the heat since it is what it is!    Yet it cost me MONEY! so I can complain
I will be in work all day since because of the heat the schools will be closing early and they canceled the dance. Hence my loss of money! 

Last night went to see my doctor and she switched my anti depression meds so I am started a new one today. Here is hoping all goes well. Then I stopped at Chilpote for dinner I was so nice when Den got home I let him have the rest for his dinner. I am such the sweetheart.

Because of the heat I left the air on energy saver and low all day so the heat is not like a brick oven when I go home since after work I am going home to cook some spiced chicken for chicken ceasar salad for dinner and girl talk with some good friends. Den I beleive may go hang out with the boys tonight while the girls are over.

Stay Hydrated!!!!!  I bought 8 bottles of Powerade to work think that is good? 

Life is Good!
spazzdak
on 6/7/11 11:31 pm
Haven't been on in a while. Notice that I'm eating crap. Don't feel like cooking. I eat a Click shake every morning, but, from there I just grab n go. I need to reread my post surgery eating plan and re-evaluate my daily regime. Go back to planning. and then follow through.

My scales don't show it, but a "soft" belly is evident. Not that it was toned before, but that seems to be the place carbs like to settle. Think I'll get down and do some sit-ups while I'm thinking of it.

Lots of fluids, lots of flavored drinks, and eggs...on schedule for today. Maybe some shrimp ****tail for lunch or dinner.

Hope everyone's doing well. Glad to see everyone!
"Life is too short to buy cheap fabric softener."  ~ favorite quote by my favorite genious!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views